Saturday, March 31, 2007
Friday, March 30, 2007
- Welcome to The Calico Cow!
We are a quilt shop located in the beautiful interior Alaska city of Delta Junction.
Delta Junction is at the end of the Alaska Highway, and about 100 miles southeast of Fairbanks, at the junction of the Richardson and Alaska Highways.
We would love to have you come and visit on your next trip through Delta Junction - it will be worth your time!
- Contact us at 907-895-9895 or email@example.com if you have any questions!
Specializing in top-quality 100% cotton fabric
- Convenient location in downtown Delta Junction
Phone orders welcome - US and Canadian customers only please Classes available
- Our hours are 10:00 to 5:00 Monday thru SaturdayWe are closed on the major holidays of Christmas, New Years, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day and Thanksgiving.
The Calico Cow hosts most of Delta Junction's Forget-Me-Knot Quilter's Guild events. There is a craft day on the second Saturday of every month from 9:00 to 4:00, and a business meeting the following Monday at 5:00 pm.
Check out the guild's website - www.kl7ac.com/fmkq/index.htm
The Calico Cow stocks a wide variety of fabrics, many that are difficult to find elsewhere
- The complete Jinny Beyer Palette - all 150!
- A wide variety of Alaskana/Northwoods fabrics
- A large selection of batiks
- Florals, kid's prints, flannels, wide backings....
- Lots of books, battings, gifts, notions....
- Polar Fleece and Minky!
If you give us a call at 907-895-9895 we can tell you if we have what you are looking for, and process your phone order
Patterns & Books for your convenience
More colorful flannels Gorgeous Floral Prints