SALE THIS WEEK!
It’s official…I always do what my mom tells me,
and she said I had to do a year end sale!
- So, Tuesday, December 18 through Saturday, December 22 you can save 30% off store-wide. It’s the last sale of 2012 at The Calico Cow! (Some exceptions apply: no commissioned items, items already on sale, etc. No cards punched for the sale, but you may cash in a filled card.)
- Don’t forget to check out the 50% off display, and the 7.99/yard, 6.99/yard, and 4.99/yard fabric! That is a daily special of approx. 25% off (7.99), 30% off (6.99), and 50% off (4.99).
- Come and help me reduce my inventory December 18 through December 22, 2012!
- Remember, The Calico Cow will be closed Sunday, December 23 through Tuesday, December 25. Merry Christmas everyone!
- January 2013 Classes at The Calico Cow:
Remember, all materials purchased for a class are 15% off
up to, and including, the day of the class!
- Saturday, January 5 – Hip To Be Square, by Marcia Ward Wonderful class for beginners, and quick quilt if you’re more experienced. $15.00 class fee, plus pattern ($9.00), & materials. A sample is on display
- Saturday, January 12 – Forget-Me-Knot Guild Craft Saturday Project
- Saturday, January 19 – Buggy Barn Mittens Quilt, by Joyce Bendell Wonderful class for intermediate quilters, fun technique to learn! $15.00 class fee, plus book & materials. Samples are on display
- Saturday, January 26 – Rag Rug Crochet, by Jackie Becker $15.00 class fee, plus pattern ($10.50), the hook is included. Bring your Scraps (7 yards worth!) and be prepared for some good old fashioned girl time!!! You can precut your scraps to 1-2” strips. You can then sew them together end to end, or I will show you how to connect them without sewing. GREAT BEGINNER CLASS, NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
We already have lots of classes planned for February, so stay posted!
Jackie Becker & Staff
Welcome to the Calico Cow 907/895-9895 www.thecalicocow.com